Department of Water and Sanitation has an opportunity for a graphic designer to apply for an internship within the department.
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on signed and dated form Z83 Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
For all posts, please forward your application quoting the relevant reference number, to the address mentioned at each post.
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Note: If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS.
POST INTERNSHIP: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SALARY : R 132 399 per annum) (level 5)
CENTRE : Pretoria
REF : 120216/13
- National Diploma or degree in Graphic Design. High proficiency in Adobe CS6 (In design, Photoshop and Illustrator) and
- Strong organisational, interpersonal communication and time management skills are required.
- Proficiency in working with brand and writing style guides is preferred.
- Flexibility to regularly work overtime, weekends with short notice required.
- Able to manage in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Printing knowledge. A sound knowledge in photography.
- Conceptualise and create artwork for branding and marketing.
- Ensure that brand identity is fully compliant in all expressions of the brand.
- Assisting with external campaign implementation and roll-out.
- Design of marketing and brand collateral (Billboards, posters, banners, newsletters, booklets, advertisement, exhibition stand design, gifts etc).
- Maintain a consistent fresh and modern feel throughout all graphic and web properties.
- Must be energetic able to communicate well.
- Leadership qualities.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
- Quoting on artwork.
- Ensure that printing is completed promptly.
- Send Proofs to the printer.
- Proof records and backup of artwork.
APPLICATIONS : Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number for Centre: Pretoria, Clanwilliam Dam and Umzimvubu to The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at the Continental Building, cnr Visagie and Bosman.
CLOSING DATE : 12 February 2016
Click Here to INTERNSHIP PDF