Posted on :
29 Sep, 2014
29 Sep, 2014
Apprenticeship for 2015 is availalbe at Evraz Highveld Steel and Vanadium. Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Evraz Highveld Steel and Vanadium Limited will consider Prospective Apprenticeship in the following trades for 2015 intake:
1. Evraz Highveld Applicants
· Electrical x 17
· Instrumentation x 10
· Rigging x 6
· Refractory Mason x 2
· Boilermaking x 10
· Fitting x 25
2. Mapochs Applicants
· Auto electrical x 1
· Fitting x 2
· Rigging x 2
· Instrumentation x 1
· Boilermaking x 1
· Electrical, Auto electrical and Instrumentation: Minimum educational requirement is Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or N3 with four subjects relevant to the respective trades or a NCV level 4 certificate relevant to the respective trades.
· All other trades offered: Attempted Grade 12 (i.e. passed Grade 11) with mathematical literacy/ mathematics or N2 with four subjects relevant to the respective trades or with a NCV level 4 certificate relevant to the respective trades.
ABILITY TEST / ASSESSMENT:
· Applicants must be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process.
CLOSING DATE: 27 October 2014
· Please complete and submit the Application form available from Human Resources
(Recruitment) or email [email protected]
· Mapochs Mine – form to be submitted at the security gate, Mapochs Mine in Rossenekal
· Applications must be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications and ID.
· All applicants are thanked for their interest; however correspondence will only be entered into
with short listed candidates.
· Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in your application being disqualified