Posted on :
24 Jun, 2014
24 Jun, 2014
Are you studying Engineering? We encourage Engineering Graduates seeking in-service training, to apply for this opportunity.
Engineering & Technical, Mpumalanga > Ermelo
The Gert Sibande District Municipality is calling on Engineering Graduates who require in-service training in becoming a Professional Engineer and/or Professional Engineering Technologist to apply for the three-year Professional Engineer in Training Programme that will commence August 2014.
Field of professional registration:
• Civil Engineering
• Chemical Engineering (Microbiology, Chemistry)
• Electrical Engineering
• Town Planning & Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
• A minimum of a National Diploma, degree and/or BTech in Engineering
• Must be below 35 years
• Be willing to pursue their studies further
• South African citizens residing within the jurisdiction of the Gert Sibande District Municipality preferred
• Must be willing to stay in the Gert Sibande district for the duration of the programme
• Interested in becoming a Professional Engineer.
If this opportunity excites you and you do meet the above requirements, apply online by visiting any of the following websites
Closing date: 29 June 2014.
Vacancy Type: Contract