Iemas Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2013/ 2014
Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Iemas would like to invite unemployed candidates from designated groups, who are interested in working in Short Term Insurance sales and customer service environment, to participate in a Learnership programme at the head office in Centurion.
The successful incumbents will receive:
- A National Certificate: Short Term Insurance, NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to an insurance sales environment
- A 12 months Learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R2500
- Matric with English & Maths (D symbols and above)
- 1 year experience in a sales or customer services environment is an advantage.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and the ability to work well under pressure
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 07 September 2013