Posted on :
13 Feb, 2015
13 Feb, 2015
An apprenticeship opportunity is available in Polokwane an the Cargo/Mercurius branch.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing.
– Ensure diagnostic equipment is used in vehicle examinations.
– Ensure DCSA procedures and policies are carried out during repairs and printouts kept diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction.
– Discuss matters with Service Advisors as required and provide lucid explanations.
– Co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles.
– Ensure that comebacks are limited to minimum.
– Attend to breakdown calls as and when required.
– Ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition.
– Job Cards to be completed in full handed to service advisor as soon as vehicle is repaired and repair clocking carried out correctly.
– All parts to be signed for at parts dept and used on relevant vehicle. Unused parts to be returned to parts.
– Attend training courses provide by DCSA and Cargo Motors.
– Assist with other reasonable requested duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Matric or equivalent.
– Passed Maths and Science.
– Drivers license essential.
Close Date: Not specified