Posted on :
17 Jun, 2022
17 Jun, 2022
To support the software development process within the organisation by
providing technical insights and ideas throughout the SDLC and producing neat,
semi-complex and accurate code and queries, according to our agreed standards
and practices, within a variety of different software system types. To adhere to
and support the implementation of software development standards,
technologies utilized, and technical system architecture
Job Title: IT Developer.
Location: Port Elizabeth
Duties & Responsibilities:
Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions for
one or many projects.
• Aptly manages team demands on his/her time as well as on-time delivery
according to specified deadlines.
• Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth
and use of technology across the business.
• Demonstrates responsibility with the team for customer support / bug fixing
and highlighting areas for improvement.
• Review, improve and maintain current systems.
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
• Unit testing of own code before Integration testing by testers.
• Preparation of training manuals for users where necessary.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
Diploma of 1 to 3 years / NQF level 6 or BSC/Bcom Computer Schience / Technology Degree
Skills and experience required:
• Up to 3 years’ Experience
• Proficient in specific areas related to software development.
• Must have a good understand of the software development life cycle (e.g.
requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation).
• Good understanding of OO Principles and Techniques, Microsoft MVC
Framework and ASP.NET.
• Good understanding of C#, .NET, Webservices.
• Experience writing semi-complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures working
with MS SQL Server 2008 or above.
• Experience with version control using SVN / TFS is advantageous.
• Experience with Kendo / Telerik is advantageous.
• Experience with web development is vital.