Matriculants Job Vacancies
Have a Matric but no job? This is your opportunity!
Harambe is looking for matriculants with less than one year’s working experience who are looking for permanent work.
Harambe partners with large South African organizations to secure entry level jobs for young people who match our criteria.
Apply now if you:
- – Are 18 to 28 yeras old
- – Are a South African citizen
- – Have a matric certificate
- – Have never been blacklisted
- – Attended a township or rural school
- – Are currently unemployed
- – Have not been permanelty employed for more than 12 months
- – Have been actively looking for employment for more than six months
- – Are hungry for opportunity
- – Live in or around Secunda
How to apply
It’s easy to apply, choose on of the following:
- – E-mail your name, ID number, contact number and township where your live to [email protected]