JPS Africa is a non-profit organisation with the goal of increasing access to high-quality HIV & AIDS prevention services in South Africa. In collaboration with our partners, we empower health professionals and the communities they serve to build and maintain quality healthcare services in low-resource settings.
Through innovative research and cutting-edge programmes, our aim is to be a leader in the fight against HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Job Title: CQI Trainer
Location: South Africa
- The CQI Trainer is responsible for training,
- overseeing and evaluation of trainings to clinical mentors, partner staff and frontline facility Quality Improvement teams.
- Create a training environment conducive to providing the best possible learning experience.
- Identify gaps, its underlying causes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Update all training materials to ensure currency and accuracy.
- Provide management with relevant training reports.
- Ensure training materials and manuals are prepared for training.
- Efficient in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of synthesizing information and presentation, knowledge of evaluation designs in HIV programs.
- Excellent attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have training experience and a passion for excellence in training.
- Time management skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in CQI training will be an added advantage.
Please email resume, relevant qualifications and professional registration and letter of interest to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 6 November 2019