- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or in the last year in studies.
- 6 months experience an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and pay attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Provide effective technical services required in the design and development, product implementation, testing and fault analysis of plastic components.
- Project management, project planning and report generating
- Value analysis and value engineering.
- To assist with design, development and implementation of quality standards for all products
- To ensure the correct application of Automould and customer quality requirements
- Assist with measurements system analysis on new projects. Effectiveness and efficiency monitoring in series production
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Slindile Shelembe
Closing Date: 22 April 2014