Posted on :
7 Feb, 2017
7 Feb, 2017
The Mpumalanga Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport has 70 opportunities for a Learnership Programme as follows: 18 x Bohlabela in Electrical (NQF level 3); 18 x Gert Sibande in Brick Laying (NQF level 3); 17 x Nkangala in Carpentry (NQF level 4) and 17 x Ehlanzeni in Plumbing (NQF level 4) for the 2017/18 Financial Year.
Interested unemployed persons are invited to apply for the above mentioned opportunities.
Learners will receive a monthly stipend of R1 750.00 over a period of 12 months.
• The applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old, unemployed and must not have entered into a Learnership before.
• In possession of grade 12 (National Senior Certificate).
• Must be fit to operate heavy construction equipment.
• All signed and dated applications should be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtained at any government department
Applications must be accompanied by a brief CV, certified copies of qualification(s) and ID.
Participants will undergo both interview and placement test. Successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
Participants will undergo both theory and practical training for a period of twelve months upon signing of a 12 month contract which is not renewable.
The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Women and persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply Closing date and time is 10 February 2017 at 16H00.
Applications must be forwarded to: Head: Public Works, Roads & Transport Private Bag x 11302 Mbombela 1200
Applications addressed as above can also be hand–delivered at:
• Head Office (Mbombela, Riverside Government Complex, Building no. 9, Main Entrance Gate)
• Bohlabela District Office (Thulamahashe) : Mr W Molomudi 013 773 0334
• Ehlanzeni District Office (Mbombela) : Mr G Mashile 013 762 6067
• Nkangala District Office (KwaMhlanga) : Ms G Mabena 013 947 2593
• Gert Sibande District Office (Ermelo) : Mr H Mkhonza 017 801 4000/5600
No faxed or e-mailed application will be considered.
Head Office Enquiries: Mr MV Khuvutlu (013) 766 6912 and Mr JD Nkomo (013) 766 6824.
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only.