Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead the National Sales Team
• Develop and drive a successful sales strategy
• Develop and monitor budgets
• Progress reports
• Exco meetings
• Board level communication
• Manage stock levels and works with other divisions to meet customer needs
• Manage customer satisfaction
• Manage international supplier partnerships
• Client entertainment as and when required.
• Frequent National travel on a weekly basis.
• Chemical background
• Commercial experience
• 18-20 years’ experience with a minimum of 5-8 years successfully leading a sales team
• Corporate environment with entrepreneurial leeway.
• Dependant on skills and experience.
• Up to R1.35m pa CTC
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal