The main purpose of this position is to ensure that the sites fixed assets are capable of performing and consistently fit for the purpose for which they were intended. The key being asset reliability and overall plant performance.
- Define, propose and monitor the Maintenance and Improvement (M&I) plans and objectives in accordance with the Engineering Policy, Key Principles and the M&I Activity as outlined in the Engineering Excellence master document.
- Propose and control the cost of the project in accordance with to the Guidelines for Capital Investment.
- Obtain managements support for M&I and ensure its alignment with the business strategy.
- Ensure that the technical integrity and availability of equipment complies with all regulations.
- Ensure that there exists within the M&I team an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations. That all team members are encouraged never to implement any change
- Ensure that all projects are designed for the long term and result in a positive impact on the company ROIC.
- Establish and manage the yearly, monthly, weekly maintenance plans to ensure essential maintenance is completed within a reasonable time.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and a Government Ticket of Competency for factories.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical field, preferable in food manufacturing or consumer goods industry.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R).
- In-depth knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology
- General understanding of financial analysis, budget reports and relevant business drivers
- MS Office, MS Project, Basic AutoCAD or Visio
- Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) and Asset & Maintenance Management (AMM).
- Experienced in SAP AMM or other Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
How to Apply
Click here to apply online