The purpose of the planner is to manage the allocation process and plan and control stock to achieve maximum sales and profit targets.
Job Title: Planner
Location: Parow Industria, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference: # Planner_MAY2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
- In-season performance management of stock
- Analysis of performance data and develop pre-season business plans
- Sales and Stock planning and allocation management
- Product Management (Monitor, analyse and make recommendations of
- product life cycles)
- Size ratio management
- Coaching and supervising
- Store support and visits
- Ad hoc projects
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial or Statistical degree or diploma
- Computer Literacy (MS Office) as well as experience in planning tools, i.e.
- Min 3 years of retail planning experience
- Competencies Required: Problem assessment; decision making; detail
- orientation; planning, organising, and control; business acumen; stress
- tolerance; relationship building and confidence
- Good communication skills and a team player that can cope in a dynamic environment.
Application Deadline: 01/06/2020