PERSONA’s vision is to allow our Clients to focus on their core activities, and let PERSONA manage the responsibility of staff recruitment; ensuring the perfect fit between candidate and client for the most efficient and effective workforce. PERSONA is committed to delivering the best service to our clients and candidates.
Job Title: PA
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Admin, Finance
Our client, based in Cape Town, are consumable importers & exporters require an executive PA to provide the full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the CEO to ensure the smooth management of the day to day affairs, and most effective use of time.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Experience of electronic diary management – Strong Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate must be able to handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the CEO’s absence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage CEO’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process CEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CEO/or on behalf of the CEO, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of CEO’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist CEO in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO.
- Organise meetings and ensure that CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Supplier/Buyer/Investor meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Manage CEO’s electronic/physical diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
Application Deadline: July 04 2023
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. By applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI Act Policy.