We currently have vacancies available for Autoglass Fitter Trainee’s in CTN, PE, JHB & DBN.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 ( with Maths )
- Self motivating and independent starter
- High energy to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Complete today’s work today
To ensure that the highest level of PG Glass service centre standards are maintained when fitting of automotive glass is done. These standards include the standards laid down for the Trainee or Temporary Service Technician.
- Ensure the highest level of quality customer service to external and internal clients through quality workmanship, on time deliveries are done and correct orders are completed and delivered.
- Ensure that you are always polite, friendly and helpful to customers and staff.
- Develop the habit of excellence to ensure the delivery of superior customer service.
- Always wear clean presentable current corporate wear.
Trainee or Temporary Service Technician:
- Does the easier polyurethane work normally assisted.
- Performs one man fit on door and fixed glass (after 3 months if trainee).
- Has limited exposure to customers.
- The productivity standard is >200 points or approximately 4 job per day. The assessment standard is a minimum of 80%.
- Completes all administration to the required standard
- During a six month period of time, the ratio of comebacks a maximum of three.
- Load according to works orders, precise size, correct glass, precise quantity.
- Make sure that there are documents for all glass products loaded and that the load is correct
- Ensure that the glass is clean and presentable, not damaged, correctly packed and tied to the vehicle.
- Follow schedule and meet lead times.
- Notify scheduler and customer of any delays.
- Offload glass onto swept area.
- Off load the full order.
- Pack the order neatly and carefully.
- Get PODs (Proof of delivery) signed by the customer.
- Collect any monies due on COD (Cash on Delivery) orders.
- Hand documents and money to office on return.
- Report back on a daily basis.
- Report all customer problems and or complaints to the Service Centre Manager.
- Report all breakages/ damages to glass.
- Report any accident to Service Centre Manager immediately.
- Report any vehicle problems and do standard weekly checklists on vehicle maintenance.
- Responsibility to report on any fraud to KPMG
- Be willing an available to assist the Service Centre whenever needed or requested.
- Be presentable and maintain the PG Glass image.
- Take good care of equipment / tools as per the weekly checklist.
- Adhere to all safety standards and procedures in that must conform to company regulations and traffic laws.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online