The Corporate Finance and Accounting Assistant is focused on ensuring that affiliate prices are calculated and maintained accurately in the accounting and pricing system. Additionally, they have the responsibility for monitoring the profit margin for one of the P&G South African Legal entities, ensuring that the margin is tracked and analyzed regularly, that any deviations from the target margin are understood and any corrections on pricing needed to attain the target margin are made on time. The Corporate Finance and Accounting Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that all transportation and warehousing vendors are paid on time according to their payment terms and to resolve any issues or clarifications on their payments. They are responsible to reconcile supplier statements and providing weekly updates to the vendor and to internal stake-holders.
- Monthly monitoring of legal entity profit margin tracking based on origin of product,
- Preparation of margin tracking files from downloaded trial balance per product category,
- Analysis, review, forecast and recommendation of any adjustments needed to the profit margin,
- Preparation of affiliate pricing for (i) change in list price and (ii) new product listing,
- Follow up on accuracy and completeness of master-data pre-requisites for pricing,
- Load pricing for all changes within agreed service level agreements,
- Validate pricing and ensure all required management approval is gained,
- Expertise in vendor payment processes.
- Target legal entity profit margin,
- Transportation and Warehouse Vendor payment on time,
- Transportation and Warehouse Vendor invoices processed with minimal manual interventions,
- Accuracy of pricing submission,
- Timeliness of pricing submission and maintenance.
- Key Financial Skills: Internal Controls, Accounting and Analysis
- Key Business Skills: Good communication and Information Systems understanding
- Only candidates with Diploma or Matric with no more than 5 years relavant experience will be considered.
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English.
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Primary Location: ZA-Gauteng-Sandton