The journey of Bolunga Systems started in 2012 with a Digital Radio installationservices team. Bolunga has since grown to an ICT Services company that provides Infrastructure Services, Consulting Services and Electronic Waste Management. Bolunga is a Broad-based Black Economic Company with offices in Gauteng and Eastern Cape.
Bolunga’s core focus is Telecommunications Infrastructure Solutions, Information Technology Consulting and People Solutions.
We cover a broad spectrum of Radio Frequency (RF) related work.
The name Bolunga is a Nguni word meaning ‘Goodness will prevail’ and our promise is to deliver value to all clients and stakeholders by creating value and systems that will add goodness to their business.
We have a Sales Internship
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (added advantage)
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Candidate should have experience in sales
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in Smart PTT, Kaspersky antivirus, E-parenting etc
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Bolunga Systems
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Bolunga Systems products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
NB: drivers license is required.
Closing date 18 December 2017