Posted on :
15 Dec, 2017
Our Furniture Division is offering a Sales Assistant Learnership to individuals with no previous working experience between the ages of 18 and 25. Job Type Classification Learnership
Location – Town / City Johannesburg and Pretoria
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
Reporting To Branch Manager
Job Category Sales
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Africa’s biggest retailer, be trained, upskilled and obtain a formal qualification.
Learners that successfully complete the Learnership will obtain an NQF Level 3 qualification, in selling, in a retail environment.
The Learnership is a structured learning programme that is combined with practical work experience over a 12-month period.
This Learnership will enable learners to understand and operate in a retail environment, identify customer needs, drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service.
– Grade 12 with a minimum English symbol E, and minimum Mathematics symbol E (not Mathematical Literacy).
Experience: None required
Knowledge: None required
– Basic Computer Literacy
– Fluent in English and at least one other South African language
– Time Management Skills
– Written and verbal communication
– Inter-personal skills
– Perform sales activities to generate sales
– Identify and understand customer needs
– Provide customers with outstanding service and accurate information
– Perform sales administration duties in line with Company Policy
– Achieve sales targets by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services
– Maintain merchandising standards
– Perform prospecting activities
– Manage self and contribute to the team
– Presenting and communicating information
– Persuading and influencing
– Results orientated
– Following instructions and procedures
– Attention to detail
– Taking initiative
– Desire to learn and grow
– Working with people
– Ability to work within a team
– Coping with pressures and setbacks
– Taking responsibility
– Planning and prioritising
During the learning period of 12-months, the learner will earn a stipend of R 2,500 per month.
Closing: 14 January 2018