Small Projects Foundation (SPF) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that aims at achieving the development of individuals, families and communities who are committed to their own growth and development.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Location: East London
This is a short fixed term position, which might be extended, depending on available funding.
- A university degree (or equivalent) in Public Health, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Social sciences or related research-based qualification is essential
- Minimum of three years working experience in a NGO environment
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and as part of a team
- Ability to manage analyse routine data and provide programme feedback
- Communication skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce and Tableau
- Programme / Project management experience
- Computer literacy including (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce and Tableau)
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Verbal, written and communication skills
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Ability to manipulate a lot of different data, from various resources, and convert to meaningful information useful for decision making
- Strategic vison
- Ability to think laterally, creatively and tactfully
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- A strong attention to detail, accountability and execution
- A team player with interpersonal skills
- Control and efficiency with prioritisation of tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Accuracy and reliability with a high level of attention to detail
To apply, submit your CV with three contactable references, certified copies of qualifications and certified copies of ID and driver’s licence [email protected]
If in the event that you do not hear from the organisation within two weeks of closing date, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The Small Projects Foundation withhold the right not to fill this position.
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2018