Posted on :
24 Jun, 2010
SAB – South African Breweries offers a wide spectrum of Information Systems careers, including Systems & Business Analysis, Development, Project Management, Information Analysis, Service Delivery Management, Solution Architecture and Specialist Technical roles. You have the right ingredients if you are a dynamic, energetic go-getter with a degree that majors in Informatics, IT and System design combined with an unquenchable desire to learn, grow and exceed your own life expectations.
The search is on for IT talent that can play a significant role in achieving our consistent growth….
Join our powerful world of opportunity and purpose! Get drafted at www.sabcareers.co.za
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· Systems development life cycle
· Project management
· Data modelling
· Business and systems governance and strategy
· good communication and interpersonal skills
· solve problems in an innovative manner
· provide leadership
· address and understand business needs
· assist staff using personal computing technology
· work under pressure & meet deadlines
· strong systems aptitude/affinity with technology
· accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability
· team player
· self starter
· high energy levels
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
SAB Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Suitable candidates will be given preference in line with SAB Ltd employment equity plan.
Only attach a Word format CV to your application.
DO NOT attach academic transcripts or any documents at this point in time.