JOB TITLE: Executive PA
JOB LOCATION: Gauteng-Midrand
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
RELOCATION TERMS: Open to SA citizens only.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- · Telephone Management
- · Diary / Calendar management
- · Meeting co-ordination
- · Stationary management
- · Conferencing e.g. venue co-ordination, invites, accommodation, transport arrangements
- · Post and Courier: sending, receiving and distributing of mail
- · Meeting scheduling: prepare meeting documentation and arrange catering
- · Minute taking and correspondence of relevant meetings
- · Travel: Arrange local/international travel logistics, assist with relevant applications and documentation – passports, visa’s, verify health requirements of destination e.g. vaccines
- · Office environment: maintain office equipment, and arrange for cleaning with Drake & Skull
- · Expense claims: compile and process
- · SAP: create purchasing orders / GRNs
- · Capture team sick leave (Head office only)
- · FRC meeting management: logistics and co-ordination
- · Management of docufile: request and sign for necessary files
- · Trigger MLJ (Mover/Leaver/Joiner) process
- · Co-ordination and collection of money for gift / team functions
- · Attention to detail
- · Customer mindset
- · Good communication skills – verbal and written
- · Planning and organizational skills
- · Building and managing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- · Adhoc projects
- · Annual departmental project / function work may be required e.g. Plan Year end function
- – Matric
- – National Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or similar.
- – 3 – 4 years experience within a similar role.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
How to Apply
Closing date: 2 September 2013
For further information about this position please call 0800980612.