Posted on :
30 Jun, 2020
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of South Africa’s leading financial service providers. Our portfolio includes short-term insurers, a long-term insurer, health insurance as well as an insurance and personal finance comparison platform.
The Sales Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards and ensuring long term relationships with customers.
Job Title: 1Life Inbound Sales Consultant – KZN
Location: Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference: # 1Life
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
• Contribute to the achievement of organisational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc.).
• Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
• Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
• Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
• Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
12 months sales experience in the insurance industry
Experience in Life insurance advantageous
Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
Tertiary Qualification SAQA Accredited Equivalent
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) competency requirements: FAIS recognized qualifications / Regulatory Examinations / Class of Business Certification and / or CPD according to your DOFA
Application Deadline: 03/07/2020