The Future Families Mission is to provide care and support to vulnerable children and their families, be they infected and affected by HIV/AIDS, refugees or asylum seekers or have experienced sexual and gender based violence, to ensure that children have a safe environment in which they can reach their full potential.
JOB TITLE: (OVCY FAMILY STRENGTHENING PROGRAMME)
1 x CLINICAL MANAGER
LOCATION: CITY OF JOHANNESBURG (Ivory Park and Diepsloot)
ASSUMPTION OF DUTY: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
NPO: 084 926
- A relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in planning and implementing developmental programmes, in the context of HIV/AIDS
- Strong work ethics and ability to ensure programme implementation within stipulated timelines
- Excellent report writing and computer and power point presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license (Code 08) and own vehicle
- Preferably multilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- Qualified nurse with previous experience in integrating of community and clinical services with a focus to improve delivery of the 95-95-95 cascade.
- Ensure implementation of health related programme activities at all allocated sites – this will include organizing and bringing together trainings, workshops, meetings, mentorship and debriefing sessions and learning and sharing platforms.
- Case finding, recruitment and enrolment of expected HIV Positivity quotas by implementing a variety of strategies.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly programme reports.
- Need to drive self and in some cases, fellow team members, to sites and meetings.
- Working closely with the M&E Department, for all programme activities.
- Responsible for reporting on OVC_HIVSTAT
- Strengthening the multidisciplinary linkage and coordination with DOH AND DSP’s
- Champion the validation of CLHIV’s
- Liaise with the Clinical Linkage Officers to support reporting of 95-95-95 cascade
- Attendance of meetings
HOURS OF WORK: 08:00 – 16:00
Send a short CV to Vivian Machokonye by e-mail to [email protected];
Future Families reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Application Deadline: Before or on 30 October 2020