Trainee Quantitative Analyst has to provide administration support and specialist services to management across business functions in line with Nedbank business strategy.
- Manage department assets by conducting physical audits.
- Manage department budgets by ensuring compliance to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Reconcile of General Ledger accounts in line with generally acceptable principles
- Report any budget limit anomalies to the Finance Department as per the business requirement.
- Engage with Internal and external stakeholders through standard meetings
- Maintain customer’s trust through service, client experience and brand alignment.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to maintain the business relationships for client service delivery
- Test and implement systems prior to roll out.
- Train, coach, support and guide staff on policies and systems.
- Effective resolution of queries.
- Manage the BCP/DR, OHSA, as well as social and recognition committees processes and meetings as well as cluster communication.
- Write reports, executive summaries and newsletters monthly or quarterly for various stakeholders including Green and Sustainability Forum.
- Prepare papers for meetings (MANCO and OPCOM)
- Source and order stationery and office equipment for the department.
- Manage projects of the department.
- Organise travel arrangements for the business unit.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank
- Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Managed Transformation and Change
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managed Self
- Financial and Business results
- Manage Process
- People Specification
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Business Related Degree
- Essential Certifications
- Preferred Certifications
Type of Exposure
Working independently or with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer expectations
- Interacting with external and internal clients
- Working with spread sheets
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 years senior admin level in financial services industry
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Business writing
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE