Lusapho Professional Services was established in 2013 and is a 100% Female Black-Owned company, with a proven track record. We match exceptional people with our customers, across a broad range of recruitment markets. Keeping pace with projects and being on the lookout for the exceptional talented individuals has become ever more challenging, especially attracting passive talent Here is where Lusapho Professional Services comes into play to bring the best suited talent for your company.
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Banking, Insurance
Our client in the medical insurance industry is looking for a Key Accounts Manager that has at least 10 years of experience in insurance or financial services industries. Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a portfolio of key and strategic customer relationships personally.
- Develop and execute tailored solutions and strategies for customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
- Develop and implement a relationship management plan for strategic, complex existing accounts to build key relationships at national levels.
- Manage the engagement of own organization with partner organization to ensure effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of the partner relationship management system (CRM) within the area of responsibility.
- Develop and implement relationship management plans for complex potential partner accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers.
- Consult with a range of partner representatives at different levels to identify the outcomes they require.
- Obtain market intelligence and enhance the visibility and reputation of the organization, its products, and its services.
- Act as subject matter expert in an area of growth strategy, product policy, regulation, or operational management for the team.
- Maintain external accreditations and in-depth understanding of current and emerging external regulation and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post Graduate Degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in employee benefits industry
- Experience working in mining, insurance and metal industries would be an advantage.
- Relationship management
- Account Management
Application Deadline: August 11 2023