Posted on :
13 Jun, 2016
13 Jun, 2016
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Enterprise Services aspires to be a strategic partner in helping our more than 1,000 business and government clients in 90 countries better serve their customers and citizens. We work to overcome their IT challenges, collaborating to make technology work for them, anytime and anywhere. To make it matter, so they can achieve more. With a dedication to quality and innovation, we deliver IT consulting, systems integration, and applications development. Enterprises can also outsource IT functions and management to us in areas like infrastructure and business processes. These efforts enable organizations to take the best advantage of cloud computing, information optimization and enhanced security measures to achieve their goals.
The Active Directory Engineer is a technical Microsoft Engineer role focusing on client infrastructure supporting the AD environment. The AD Engineer will be responsible for focusing on the operational integrity of the AD environment.
Job Location: Cape Town, South Africa
WINTEL / Active Directory Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
• MCSA Windows Server
• Windows 2012 Server experience mandatory
• Experience working in a matrixed environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Customer Relationship Management
• HPE Internal Relationship Management
• Strategic planning, goal setting, and plan of record management
• HPE’s organization structure and policies
• Strong knowledge of distributed Wintel Server Environment
• Sound understanding of associated technologies (Storage, Backup, Database, Networking)
• Service/Client/Team oriented individual
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Hardware trouble shooting
• Windows file system and RAID technologies
• Windows performance monitor and Event Log analysis
• Experience in MS Clustering
• Microsoft 2008 Server experience
• Broad experience across many different IT environments.
• Communicating and presenting to peers and client/
• Knowledge of ITIL Methodologies and Implementing ITIL Processes
• Providing technical guidance and advice in IT environments.
• Providing technical and business level guidance and advice in complex environments.
• Strong presentation, communication & analytical skills.
• Excellent Technical Problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with people across the globe as client is a multi-national client base
Job – Services
Primary Location – South Africa-South Africa-Cape Town
Schedule – Full-time
Shift – Day Job
Travel – No
Job Posting – Jun 10, 2016
EEO Tagline Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
Job ID: 1532930