Posted on :
1 Mar, 2021
1 Mar, 2021
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and we currently have a Regional Sales Managers vacancy for the Cape Town, George and Port Elizabeth Region.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager-Region 4 (Cape Town, George and PE)
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
•Manage, coach, motivate and lead by example within the region.
• Career path planning for current Area Sales Managers as well as identifying up and
• Manage the Regional sales team, Pick Up Shops in respective region and address any
concerns that might arise within the area.
• Recruitment and selection support.
• Communicate job expectations by reviewing, monitoring and addressing sales
• Contribute and implement regional sales strategy.
• Accomplish sales and company targets by completing related results as needed.
• Monitor and report on regional sales activities on a daily basis.
• Research business development opportunities in the region.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities.
• Participating in developmental opportunities, reading professional publications and
maintain personal networks.
• Development of Divisions within territory in line with company requirements.
• Clean disciplinary record
• EE/AA Candidates only
• Matric or equivalent.
• In the process of completing a Sales, Marketing or Business degree / diploma from an
accredited institution will be an advantage.
• Strong management ability with strong negotiation skills.
• Must be target driven with a proven track record.
• Strong commercial, administrative and financial acumen.
• Strong strategic, managerial and leadership skills
• Ability to analyze reports and sales figures.
• Report writing skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Office.
• 5 Years sales management background within Würth or
any relevant industry
• Must reside in the region of responsibility or be willing to relocate at own cost
Application Deadline: 31/03/2021