The successful incumbent of this programme will gain relevant work experience, soft skills, comprehensive training and development, be supervised by a formal mentor and be included in a rotation programme.
- Plan, prepare, post and maintain content across PPS’ Social Media platforms, blogs, forums, and websites.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple channels, and adherence to established guidelines and standards.
- Manage and edit the PPS Blog.
- Manage the brand adherence of all communications messages.
- Promote PPS SM content and platforms internally and externally.
- Monitor online competitor presence and developments.
- Produce e-newsletters and blogs, and provide consultation and guidance to authors of these publications.
- Monitor trends on SM and implement improvements across SM platforms on an on-going basis.
- Create thought leadership editorial.
- Learn how to analyse and develop a marketing/sales strategy to a select portfolio of brokers
- Trust: learn how to build relationships with brokers
Knowledge and Competence:
- learn how to market PPS Products and Services, competitor intelligence to be able to counter market
- develop an ability to influence brokers to increase sales of PPS products
- develop an ability to work as a team, work to achieve common goals, display company values and handle a stressful and pressured work environment
- learn how to provide a methodical approach to queries and service requests
Skills (personal and interpersonal):
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent at problem solving
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong time management skills
Click Here to REGISTER and APPLY