DirectAxis has developed an exciting Graduate Development Program, aimed at empowering graduates to pursue a career in their chosen path.
The Business Optimisation Department ensures that the Loan Operations Contact Centre’s processes, technologies, operational strategies and initiatives, support a customer intimate environment. Their input ensures production targets and efficiency levels can be met successfully. As a graduate placed in this Department, you will be exposed to the “coal face” of the DirectAxis business, where Customers are serviced, applications processed and loans paid out. Intraday Reporting, Workforce and Performance Management, Process Analysis and Data Analytics are just some of the tools we use every day to make sure our customers, and shareholders, are kept satisfied.
– Under graduate degree or Relevant tertiary qualification
– BCom degree – majors in finance, economist, accounting or project management
– Excellent presentation skills
- – Strong business acumen and Leadership skills
- – Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- – Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- – Delivery and solution focused
- – Excellent planning and time management skills
- – Results driven
- – Assertive, yet flexible
- – Tenacious and have excellent follow through
- – Systematic thinker with good decision making skills
- – Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- – Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- – An understanding of relational databases is advantageous
- – Proficiency in MS Office – Excel in particular
- – High analytical and numerical ability
- – Creative problem solver
- – Self-managed and self motivated
- – Team player
Experience – No experience necessary, however evidence of working knowledge would be preffered.
Duties & Roles Your duties and roles as a graudate will be discussed with you and mutually agreed. The ultimate goal is to ensure you recieve maximum exposure that will unleash your potential and contribute to the company strategic goals.
How to Apply
Close Date: 16-Sep-2013
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT CV AND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.