Location: National Office
Remuneration: Twelve (12) months contract at
Stipend: R5721.00 pa
The Intern: Electoral Matters will contribute towards the efficient co-ordination of electoral matter projects in the Organization. The Intern reports to the Assistant-Manager.
- Assist departmental staff members with their duties whilst undertaking daily activities to learn about the basics of the departmental portfoli
- Assist with capturing and filing of political parties’ information.
- Assist with relevant duties and activities as indicated by the departmental staff.
- Assist with various administrative duties within the Department including general filing, financial administration, running errands to various different departments, photocopying, faxing etc.
- The candidate must have completed Matric / N3 and a three years Bachelor’s degree or diploma (NQF 7) or equivalent qualification in Project Management, Public Administration / Management or Social Sciences / Human Sciences.
- The candidate must possess report writing and good communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills with good knowledge of electoral legislation and regulations.
- The person must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- A valid driver’s license is a recommendation.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure;
- be prepared to work long hours;
- pro-active and decisive.
- Persons must be South African Citizens and unemployed.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply