Investec Vacancies: IRC20799 – Transaction Manager – Debt Capital Markets
Organisation name Investec Corporate and Institutional Banking (ICIB)
Reporting to: DCM / Financial Control Team Leader
Department: Investec Corporate and Institutional Banking (ICIB)
Description of role and responsibilities, overall job objective
New transactions / re-financing:
- Implementation of new transactions: working closely with the team and front office arrangers, the appointed attorneys, rating agency and JSE.
- Data analysis, rating agent liaison, and assistance with preparation of roadshow presentations.
- Studying legal agreements and put into operation all relevant aspects associated with the deal.
- Re-financing and tap issues: Project managing the process of re-financing of term notes and/or tap issues, in conjunction with the arrangers and servicing team.
Maintenance of existing transactions:
- End-to-end ownership of allocated transactions: engaging with all internal and external stakeholders, economics of the transaction, legal structure, regulations, monitoring of portfolio covenants and triggers, cash flows, hedging, expenses, accounting, capital treatment, liquidity management, reporting and timeous filing.
- Internal and external stakeholder include: Servicer Liaison team, accountant, IEB, risk, swaps desk, arrangers, distribution team, SPV directors/trustees, rating agents, investors, auditors, company secretarial.
- Economics: asset yields, funding rates, swap rates, expenses, credit enhancement, excess spread, monitoring trends.
- Legal structure: Knowledge of legal set-up, events, triggers, and implications. Ability to monitor, pre-empt, and advise.
- Regulations: Compliance with securitisation and/or commercial paper regulations.
- Portfolio covenants and triggers: Calculating and reporting as well as monitoring trends and advising on the corrective action to be taken.
- Cash flows: set up of bank accounts, analysis of excess spread, calculating cash flow waterfalls and preparing payment structions, following up on payments made, monitoring of the movements on the bank accounts.
- Hedging: Monitoring interest rate swaps, rolling and settlement.
- Expenses: Accrual management and expense control of trustee fees, rating agency fees, auditor fees, listing fees etc.
- Accounting: Reviewing monthly management accounts and preparing annual financial statements for allocated SPV’s.
- Capital treatment: Periodic calculation of on- and off-balance sheet regulatory capital.
- Liquidity management: Facility renewal legal process, providing information to facility providers, monitoring of liquidity levels, fee calculation and payment.
- Reporting: Preparing internal and external investor reports, servicer reports, rating agent pool data reports, SARB submissions.
· Proven application of advanced Excel skills (with VB an added advantage)
· Proven ability to drive change and innovate
· Ability to improve existing procedures/process
· Stakeholder management and team player qualities
· Methodical and detail-oriented, produce high quality output
· Ability to prioritise tasks, problem solve, and work under pressure
· Qualified CA
· Relevant securitisation or debt origination experience an added advantage
· Focussed drive and energy
· Self-starter with resilience
· Inter-personal professionalis
· Analytical and curious
How to Apply for Investec Transaction Manager Vacancy
Click on the Apply Now button below