Posted on :
1 Apr, 2011
The Territory Services Executive (TSE) is the owner of the end to end Services account relationship (including marketing, selling, delivery and support) for 3 – 6 key Microsoft customers in the Financial services Industry in South Africa.
The TSE is:
• The Services single point of contact both internally (i.e. with EPG) and externally (customer/partner)
• Advises customer Decision Makers how to best realize the value of their Microsoft technology investment through innovation, implementation and productive use
• Accountable for positioning, crafting and selling our entire services portfolio across the assigned territory
• Responsible for attaining the agreed billed revenue quota in their assigned Account Group/s for Product Group (PG) 1,2 and 3 (consulting/support services and offerings)
• Oversees the delivery of services to ensure and maintain high overall customer satisfaction
8-10 + Years (mimimum) of Direct or Services Sales experience
3-5 + Years (minimum) Financial Services Sales experience in either direct or Services sales
Consulting/Professional Services background
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent (required) or MBA degree (preferred)
1-3 years of related experience for IC3, 3-5 years of related experience for IC4 and 5-8 years of related experience for IC5
Competency in Building Customer Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Drive for Results, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Product & Technology Expertise, Strategic Sales Planning, Team Leadership, Value Selling
Training and certification in Complex Sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, TAS – Target Account Selling, etc.), Sales Methodologies (equivalent to MSSP), CRM (Siebel or other), Business development, Negotiation, Financial analysis, Enterprise Architecture fundamentals, methods and concepts (e.g. Zachman framework, OMG’s model driven Architecture framework etc.), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications.