- Bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma in IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or business related field
- Recent graduate – 2014 – 2015
- At most 2 years working experience
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle product areas by self-study as well as formal training.
- Shadowing the team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products
- Learn the consulting skill of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Oracle Graduate / Internship Programme