Posted on :
13 Apr, 2012
13 Apr, 2012
The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
SPDC has more than 6,000 kilometres of pipelines and flowlines, 87 flowstations, 8 gas plants and more than 1,000 producing wells. The company employs more than 4,500 people directly of whom 95 per cent are Nigerians. Some 66 per cent of the Nigerian staff members are from the Niger Delta. Another 20,000 people are employed indirectly through the network of companies that provide supplies and services
1. Be the first point of contact for Customers, attend to customer contact and resolve Customer requests received via all mediums
acording to agreed service levels and service standards, including requests for information and feedback and issues from existing
Card and Retail Customers and general public.
2. Provide a courteous, polite and helpful information service to our Customers, engendering a ‘smile’ over the phone
3. Provide live resolved servicing and when live resolution cannot be achieved, make a date and time (DTC) with customer
for resolution and ensure that DTC is met.
4. Pro-actively keep the customer informed throughout the contact management process.
5. Pro-actively participate in CSO campaigns related to CSO services as assigned (i.e. not sales & marketing campaigns)
6. Provide assistance to customers in self-serve mediums i.e. IVR, EDI and Web, resolve problem and assist customer to complete transactions.
7. Record and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems for the service accredited.
8. Commit to meet individual KPI’s, Team KPI’s, and CSO KPI’s.
9. Work within the agreed policies and procedures.
10. Adhere to Customer Complaint Policy. Take ownership for the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries, issues
regarding Quality problem and/or from Customer Survey. Effective resolution of problems related to customers’ requests.
Escalate immediately any operational and/or emergency issue (regarding services and processes) that cannot be resolved,
or could potentially cause issues for a large number of customers, to the Team Lead
11. Raise any issue regarding system problems to the Team Lead or CSO System Support Support
Application Deadline: Monday 30 April 2012
Number of Vacancies: 4