Posted on :
16 Jun, 2011
Foschinidata has some exciting opportunities for recent graduates who are keen to kick-start their career in IT software development.
We are looking for dynamic graduates to join our organization as Junior Programmers. This is an excellent opportunity to assist in the development, support and maintenance of the Groups applications by analysing, coding and debugging programs according to detailed specifications.
Person requirements In order to be considered for this position you need:
• Knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle PL/SQL will be beneficial
• A good understanding of OO concepts
• An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
• To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
• Able to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurized environment
• Resilience and emotional maturity
• To be self-motivated and take responsibility for your own development
• Sound problem solving ability
• High levels of energy and initiative
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Degree requirements BCom (Information Systems); BSc (Computer Science); BCom Honours in Information Systems; BSc Honours in Computer Science; BBusSc (Computer Science or IS).
How to apply
Please apply online at www.iamme.co.za by 16 July 2010. Only online applications will be accepted.
Subject(s) Computer Science and Related
Location(s) Cape Town
Start date January 2011
Hurry and Apply, Offer Ends Today