Posted on :
4 Aug, 2017
4 Aug, 2017
Are YOU our Future Leader?? We’re on the hunt for top graduate talent across South Africa!
At RCL FOODS, we’re on a mission to have a ‘one company’ philosophy with the ambition to build an African food business of scale with compelling brands and a sustainable value chain that delivers to consumer and customer needs.
We have a market capitalisation in excess of R14bn and over 20, 000 employees all sharing the passion and love of our much loved South African brands.
The RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme aims to provide support to the RCL FOODS Group talent pipeline, which develops future young talent for Leadership roles within our business.
• Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
• Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
• South African citizen or permanent resident
• Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
• Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
• Excellent Communication skills
Management Trainee: Food Technology (To rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, & Cape Town)
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW, SELECT AND APPLY ONLINE