Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa GDP?
- be part of a unique MBSA Graduate Development Programme (based in EL)
- receive development in your related field of study
- have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- be assigned a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering Streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018