Graduate Management Consultant (Business Analyst) Jobs
Management Consulting Cross Functional professionals are individuals who have skills which cross management consulting functional areas.
As a Management Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients’ business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gathering and documenting client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
How to Apply: