Posted on :
3 Jul, 2017
3 Jul, 2017
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist who will be required to provide a holistic HR service and support to the Operations business unit within Ackermans. This person will be responsible to support and help manage key people initiatives and associated resources in cooperation with the HR Manager, ensuring that effective service is rendered to stakeholders and that the HR strategies drive business results
A Degree/National Diploma in Human Resource Management/or studying towards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience A minimum of three year’s relevant experience gained as a HR administrator or generalist within a HR team, preferably in a retail environment.
A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Knowledge and experience on HRIS systems, Dynamique would be advantageous.
The candidate would have to show the following skills:
– High levels of confidentiality, credibility and trust.
– Customer services focus both internally and externally and ensuring good interpersonal relationships.
– Accuracy in execution, attention to detail and reliability in meeting set deadlines and work with sense of urgency.
– Set priorities and uses organization and administration skills.
– Good communicator, both oral & written.
– Be innovative and show initiative.
– Be self-reliant, self-motivated and take responsibility and have a sense of pride in work execution.
– Be able to work independently, as well as be a team player.
– Recruitment and Selection: advertising, sourcing, selection, interviewing and placing
– Induction programs
– Exit interviews
– HR Advice and support with regards to policies, procedures and IR issues.
– Performance Management: drive and track performance appraisals, consolidate feedback and training.
– Talent Mapping: drive and track information regarding talent mapping.
– Training and Development: Coordinate Training and development for the DC’s with Training and Development practitioner.
– Compile and Coordinate HR and Payroll administration; inputs to payroll, correspondence, offer letters, regret letters filing and record keeping, organogram updates etc.
– Implementation of value and culture activities.
– Talent Management
How to Apply