As part of our firm’s commitment to staying ahead of the curve through pro-active recruitment and exceptional on-the-job training and mentoring, we have developed an unique and prestigious Graduate Programme for qualifying Candidate Attorneys.
The range of expertise within Adams & Adams’ full service intellectual property and commercial law service offerings provides extensive opportunities to potential CAs.
We offer no guarantees of success – only opportunities to succeed.
- Applications for the Vacation Week will be accepted until 09 JUNE 2017 only.
- Two-week vacation programme at our Pretoria office from 03 to 14 July 2017.
- Vacation programme is insightful and rewarding. Seeing ‘law in action’.
- We invite students from all walks of life and different universities. Meet other students who share similar interests.
- Students are assigned to teams led by Partners with support from Associates and other CAs.
- Students attend lectures, some skills based and others content based
- Students attend consultations, court, discussion forums, etc.
- Assigned a research assignment and drafting work
- Students are exposed to two practice areas during their time at Adams and Adams.
- The Recruitment Games is an intense, ‘amped-up’ assessment process for articles of clerkship. Recruitment Games 2017 has already taken place. Should you be interested in attending the Games in 2018, review this page again from December 2017.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Your personal details
- A motivational letter
- Your latest Curriculum Vitae
- Up to date academic transcripts
- Your best assignment of the year (marked only)
- By 14 June 2017, short-listed candidates will be invited along to join our Vacation Programme.
- The Vacation Programme is intensive processes that will test your resolve, your knowledge, your personality and your ability to work in a team.
- Successful candidates will be offered an opportunity to serve articles of clerkship at Adams & Adams.