A vacancy exists in the Human Capital Division for a suitably qualified, competent and experienced individual to carry out the following key job functions to ensure that the company’s staffing needs are met.
Key Job Functions
- Short listing and screening of candidates to fill vacant positions.
- Hosting candidates and co-coordinating the process with Central Recruitment Office and the
- relevant HR Managers from different plants.
- Liaison between Plant HR Managers and Human Capital Management Division.
- Liaison and contact person for -+16 Recruitment Agencies in KZN and JHB.
- Preparing, initiating and negotiating Offers of employment to Successful Candidates
- Ensuring that paperwork, relevant signatures and various selection criteria i.e. medicals,
- psychometric assessments, reference checks, criminal and qualification checks are
- completed / met by the candidate before an offer can be made.
- Liaising with successful candidates after offer stage to ensure successful and efficient on
- boarding i.e. sending out invitations.
- Panel Interviewing (targeted selection method), assisting / representing HR / Human Capital
- in interviews of Temp and Salaried employees Band 8/9, Band 10/11.
- Coordinating and arranging interviews.
- Screening and short-listing of candidates and coordinating / administration of assessments
- and medical tests.
- Updating the reports once the successful candidates are employed.
- Updating information for reports on agency performance.
- Updating report on monthly performance of Human Capital Division i.e. number of vacancies
- and number of placements on a monthly basis.
- Arranging meetings with Line and HR Managers as required with regards to feedback on the
- recruitment process and problem areas that may require assistance.
- Providing weekly feedback to Manager Human Capital with regards to the status of
- recruitment processes in service areas.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum Qualification NQF 5 (240 credits) on the 8 level framework
• HR or Commercial degree desirable
Three years experience in HR Recruitment related field or environment
SAP knowledge and experience desirable
PC literate Intermediate MS Office suite and MS Project
Ability to work under pressure
Planning and Organizing
Good written and verbal presentation skills
Click here to apply online
||Assistant Manager: Human Capital
|Number of Positions
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
Closing date: 7th Feb, 2014