Aurecon is an engineering, management, design, planning, project management and consulting company based in Australia and South Africa
Job tittle: Graduate Administrator
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline adv.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create productive relationships with senior leadership, individuals.
- Drawing up and administration of bursaries, postgraduate contracts
- Conducting integrity checks
- Internal processing of documents, academic transcripts and invoices: updating information on workday, working with the broader business service i.e IT, Marketing, Talent Development, Finance and People Teams.
- Co-ordinate Career Day
- Coordinate internship, job shadow and vacation work programmes
- Set-up meetings with the various universities
- Liaise with the Finance team relating to payment of bursaries expenses
- Keeping an up to date payment spreadsheet of students and inform students about the payments made
- Ensuring that the bursaries and vacation work inbox is up to date
- Scheduling the bursaries meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Ad hoc administration
Key Qualities And Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Well- developed written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills – relationship building, collaboration and influencing
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and manage own work schedule