Posted on :
13 Sep, 2021
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Scrum Master – IT Project Co-ordinator
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: Ref # 08/09
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Performance Areas: Process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project’s key stakeholder, who is referred to as the product owner. Responsible for doing anything possible to help the team perform at their highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
Key Performance Areas:
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
• Accountable for a created software product(s), delivering in the software product model and communicating the software product needs with business partners
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a software product
• Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s)
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Minimum three years experience in the IT industry
• Project Management Certification
• At least three years experience in a project management role
• Programming skills will be advantageous however this is not essential
• Experience in vendor sourcing and management
• Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
• High level of competence in using Microsoft Suite and other project management software
• Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with stakeholders.
Application Deadline: 27/09/2021