Posted on :
26 Jan, 2021
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Falcon Glen in Schoemanskloof, Mpumalanga. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, reference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Handyman – Falcon Glen
Location: Schoemanskloof, Mpumalanga, South Afri
Reference #: 16/01
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas:
The position is supporting the Manager in all aspects of the technical / mechanical / grounds side of the resort functions. The successful candidate must be prepared to work 5 ½ day week, public holidays week-ends and overtime. Will be required to manage staff and liaise with Service providers to achieve desired standard.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance position
● Sound knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, building, carpentry, aircon, heat pumps, water reticulation and pool maintenance
● Be able to control stores
● Supervise staff, be hands on and assist in resort activities
● Unendorsed code B drivers licence and valid matric
● Computer literate.
● Performance driven
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Must have own accommodation
Application Deadline: 31/01/2021