Posted on :
10 Dec, 2013
10 Dec, 2013
We worked in a fast-paced environment. When you join us, you will embark on a great adventure and will be exposed to a number of challenges.
• To provide valuable business intelligence to the cluster management teams to improve bottom-line performance and risk mitigation.
• To also ensure successful delivery of the continuous improvement in Master Data, business partnering and the integrity of all Financial Reporting.
• Cluster Ownership for all Hyperion Financial Management and internal reporting
• Ensure Integrity in Numbers.
• Ensure the financial reporting best supports business decisions.
• Provide analytical business support
• Drive continuous Improvement (including further consolidation, centralization, migration of tasks as needed)
• Ensure “No Surprises” and “1 set of numbers” in the financial reporting of business activity
• Oversee the cluster reporting, budgeting, and Financial Year End requirements
• Manage the External Audit relationship
• Effective management of stakeholders
• Job Costing Analysis: Assess Low margin jobs and non profitable jobs. Advise pro active improvement measure and drive implementation.
• “Book of Business” improvement – most profitable business pursued
• Establish & maintain Credible Controls in Reporting
• Detention & Demurrage cost management improvement
• Revenue leakage prevention – ensure increasingly more revenue opportunities are captured
• Fraud prevention; cooperate with Global Service Center & Regional Control Assurance teams to minimize risk
• Establish & maintain “clean” Master Data Management processes & database; Ensure that strong internal control procedures related to master data and business performance reporting are established and maintained throughout the cluster, in close coordination with Centre
• One Damco (Unity, etc) Support
• Develop and “sell” convincing tools, reporting and data, that will inspire old ways being changed by qualitative superiority and parallel Change Management.
• In co-ordination with functional Management, secure that agreed tools are anchored and opportunities relentlessly pursued and assigned owners continuously being held accountable.
Who we are looking for
• Accounting Qualification
• Leader of Others
• Operational financial management; particularly job costing and risk management (3 – 5 Years)
• Operational experience a significant benefit
• Auditing experience a benefit
• Process Improvement experience a benefit
• Analytical thinker
• “Driver” behavior; challenging status quo
• Excelent Grasp of Business strategy
• Ability to relate with senior management and functional leaders on Damco business concepts
• Quality & result – driven; persistent in obtaining desired objectives
• Managing others and/or obtaining results through influence
• Problem solving
• Effective communicator / Persuasiveness
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Never accepts mediocrity
Last application date: 17 December 2013.