Over the past decade, Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation has had a remarkable impact on the people and communities in which it works. Through dedication, collaboration and a commitment to creating positive change, they continue to build on our previous achievements to create a South Africa we can all be proud of. Find out more about the work of Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation.
Job Title: Stakeholder Relations Manager
The purpose of this position is to strategically position the Foundation with all its stakeholders and proactively manage issues to facilitate the Foundation’s positive image.
- Develop a comprehensive stakeholder management strategy and plans for the Foundation
- Drive the identification of the Foundation’s stakeholder management risks, opportunities and threats and advise on appropriate action.
- Participate in the relevant forums, influence and liaise with the Foundation’s partner entities including the communications of the partner entities.
- Establish and maintain constructive relations with the Foundation’s stakeholder and encourage flow of information with key stakeholders.
- Create an understanding of the Foundation’s approach to stakeholder interventions
- Develop and implement appropriate stakeholder management tools to support stakeholder engagements for the Foundation and its partner entities.
- Drive implementation of coordinated stakeholder engagements within the Foundation and its partner entities.
- Facilitate participation of the Foundation in key industry platforms and relevant forums, including conferences and speaking opportunities
- Prepare reports on the effectiveness of the Foundation’s stakeholder management strategies and activities
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 years Stakeholder Management Experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good understanding of the Foundation environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Courteous and patient.
Please forward your CVs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 March, 2020