Application Closing Date: 24 August 2017
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
This programme aims to build future leaders & bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
- An exceptional academic record in:
- overall aggregate of the degree programme;
- core subjects required to qualify in selected majors/ within core business disciplines
- Beyond your qualification you will be required to demonstrate leadership skills, be an initiator with a proactive approach, possess the ability to communicate effectively, drive excellence, detail orientated & exhibit learning ability.
Added benefits when joining us:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Delicious coffee & tea on tap
- Exclusive employee discounts on our range of over-the-counter medication
- We celebrate our successes and commemorate significant days that support the awareness of medical & social phenomenon affecting our communities.
- Employee wellness days keep you up to date with current health hacks & also provide you with the opportunity to exercise your entrepreneurial muscles or score a deal during our Cipla market days.
How To Apply
- Apply online by 24 August 2017 & attach your latest CV, copy of your ID & latest academic transcript – Kindly Note: If you haven’t heard from us four weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed & assessments will be conducted with the selected candidates in September 2017.
- Offers will be extended to our selected candidates in October 2017 to start in February 2018.
Supply Chain Management
Click here and apply Online for the Supply Chain Young Managers Programme
- Human Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Genetics/ Chemistry / Business Management / Economics / Finance/ Marketing
Click here and apply Online for the Commercial- Sales Young Managers Programme
Click here and apply Online for the IT Young Managers Programme