Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
An appropriate tertiary career-related qualification (3 year diploma or degree) will be an added advantage.
Relevant Customer Care and Call Centre experience
Computer literate (extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook)
Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
Must be willing and able to work shifts
Personal Attributes / Competencies
Negotiation skills; Leadership skills; Communication skills; Analytical skills; Organizational skills; Advanced Linguistic Proficiency; Ability to do presentations.
- Analyses, Processes and Co-ordinates information on the service interruption process by:
- Receiving request/complaints from customers and locating the customers detail on the computer
- Analyzing the request and capturing relevant information on the computer system, using appropriate software package.
- Providing the customer with relevant information and updating the system.
- Conducting planned outage warning calls and other proactive information to customers.
- Completing required updating and follow-up procedures with affected customers by updating system information and calling customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Process and conduct account operations and customer service information and actions by:
- Advertising pre-paid customers vending and other relevant information such as electricity usage.
- Allocates electricity basic subsistence tariff telephonically.
- Processing Tele-transaction and updating customer information on relevant systems.
- Processing account queries and enquiries
- Initiating and responding to customer requests.
- Liaising with other processes and instructing required actions that have been indicated to the customer.
- Provides related information and processes general customer request by:
- Receiving the call, analyzing the interaction, capturing relevant information and responding to requests.
- Participates in and initiate continuous improvement and corrective actions:
- Identifying system, process and customer problems, exceptions, needs and service improvement opportunities.
- Reporting problems or opportunities to Supervisor.
- Participating in information sharing, development and implementation.
How To Apply
Apply for the City of Tshwane Call Centre Opportunities
Enquiries (Contact Person) V Lekwape (012 358 1192)/ M Hendricks (012 358 4971)
Closing Date: 24 April