Posted on :
3 Apr, 2017
3 Apr, 2017
We’re looking for x2 interns to join the music label team in Hyde Park. The roles will involve getting practical experience and exposure in building a music label alongside working on a host of music driven projects.
The interns will assist with administrative duties, digital music plug-ins, tracking content performance on digital and other media, artist liason, marketing and promotions and building relationships within the music industry
The interns will also be tasked with supporting various project needs as the label continues to evolve across various projects and avenues including:
• Artist liaison: To work and liaise with our potential and current artists
• Arrange their bookings and diaries
• Placing music for production for digital and physical release
• Coordinating the signing of contracts and organising recording sessions and photoshoots for artists
• Arrange media appearance and promotional work for artists
• Sampling of artist music and other related content
• Liaise with relevant radio, TV, online and other media platforms: plug and play content
• Arrange digital set-up distribution of content across iTunes, CD Baby, Deezer and other digital music platforms
• Digital servicing of singles, albums & clips to media, tv & radio
• Maintain and develop relationships directly with artists, scout and research new artists, songwriters, and producers,
review demo submissions, cover shows and coordinate detailed reports.
• Promoting and sampling music
• Dealing with national, regional and community radio stations and media across the board
• Update artist websites & social media pages with content including news, tour dates, photos and status updates etc.
• Assist with promotions & publicity with press releases, mail-outs, setting up artist interviews with media and giveaways
The ideal candidate should be hungry to learn, with a positive attitude, passion for music, must be a clear and confident communicator with music industry aspirations.
• Digitally savvy, with a passion for new technology and an ability to think creatively
• A confident and personable self-starter
• Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, within tight deadlines
• Knowledge of microsoft office
• Digital media enthusiast
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal and team skills
If you’re passionate about the music industry, forward your cover letter and CV to [email protected] using the reference #ContentoMusicIntern.
Closing Date: 31 March 2017