Responsible for all general accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for a Medium CSA. Works with the BU Controller to apply consistent accounting practices at the CSA level
- Manages all accounting practices for CSA; conducts the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecast processes for CSA.
- Works with the BU Controller to apply consistent accounting practices to the CSA, participates in the business as a member of CSA leadership team.
- Manages the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for CSA, including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers.
- Provides appropriate resources for internal and external financial and process audits.
- Implements recommended changes to accounting practices.
- Coordinates financial modelling of quotation packages.
- Develops and presents reports and analyses to the Managing Director.
- Leads efforts to comply with any governmental or regulatory organization financial requirements of the CSA.
- Leads the capital management process at CSA level.
- Provides business support for CSA in terms of product costing, accounts receivable, inventory control and payroll. Coaches and mentors all CSA general accounting, cost accounting, and finance staff; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- 7-10 years in financial management and atleast 5 years experience in a similar position with high level executie exposrue and liaison
- CA (SA), BComm or B Com (Hons) with articles (majoring in finance / accounting)
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg-South Africa, Johannesburg, DBU Head Office
Job Type: Experienced – Professional / Office
Req ID: 130001F4
Click here to apply online